A celebration of classic elegance and timeless sophistication awaits with this superbly renovated residence of distinction. Tucked away in a tranquil location, yet still only mere moments from a host of dining and entertainment options, take advantage of its wide water views and spacious floorplan, which includes a sprawling, supremely modern and sundrenched kitchen with Smeg appliances and casual meals area, a media room with tiered seating, wine cellar and a formal lounge and separate formal dining, dominated by water vistas. A sweeping, statement staircase in the grand foyer, set under a soaring 18ft (approx.) ceiling, delivers you to the spacious bedrooms, and features an expansive, elegant master suite with two waterfront balconies, dual walk-in robes and a sunny ensuite with spa.
Outdoors, make the most of the supersized timber deck which overlooks the wide waterfrontage or gather together on the patio, which integrates with the formal living and dining zones. There’s also a fully tiled pool to tempt you, lush lawns and gardens plus a 12metre pontoon with light, power and water connected.
• Superbly renovated 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom residence with a solid suspended slab construction;
• 820m2 block with 29m (approx.) waterfrontage and moments from Main River;
• Grand foyer, soaring 18ft (approx.) ceiling with a sweeping, statement staircase;
• Sprawling, supremely modern and sundrenched kitchen with Smeg appliances and casual meals area;
• Formal lounge and separate formal dining, with access to patio and enjoying water vistas;
• Downstairs also with a wine cellar, tiered media room with projector, study and bathroom;
• Elegant master suite with two waterfront balconies, dual walk-in robes and a sunny ensuite with spa;
• Remaining bedrooms are all generously sized, with either water or skyline views, built-in or walk-in robes;
• Family bathroom plus ensuite to bedroom two with matte black fixtures and full height tiling;
• Supersized timber deck which overlooks the wide waterfrontage plus a tiled, covered patio;
• Fully tiled pool, lush lawns and gardens plus a 12metre pontoon with light, power and water connected;
• Ducted air-conditioning, double garage plus off-street parking for two more cars;
• Tucked away in a blue-chip location, on a tranquil, one way street, with local traffic only;
• Walk to HOTA, Gold Coast Turf Club and approx. 10 minutes from elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s;
• 3.5km drive to the heart of Surfers Paradise beaches, shopping and dining precinct.
Take advantage of this location which offers the best of both worlds – being within walking distance to HOTA, Bundall Farmers Markets, Gold Coast Turf Club and commercial businesses, yet still be nestled on a peaceful, one-way street with local traffic only. It’s also only 3.5km drive to the heart of Surfers Paradise and elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s are only approx. a 10 minute drive away.